In the News
20th RCTP Anniversary celebrations
Prof. Mbori Ngacha, of UNICEF shares a cake to mark 20 years of KEMRI and University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) collaborative programme, known as Research Care & Training Programme (RCTP) with founders (from left) Dr. Craig Cohen and Prof. Elizabeth Bukusi. Enjoying the cake is also the Chairperson of the KEMRI Board of Management, Dr. Lillian Apadet at a colorful celebration held in Kisumu on 23rd January, 2015.
Inaugural Annual Excellence/Merit Awards Winners Announced
Prof. Sam Kariuki receives a meritocracy award from Prof. Solomon Mpoke shortly after being announced winner of the 2014 KEMRI Batian/Platinum Excellence Award. Looking on is Dr. Lillian Apadet, chairperson of the KEMRI Board of Management (left) and Prof. Elizabeth Bukusi, the Deputy Director in charge of Research & Training at the Institute.
- KEMRI Organisation Structure
- Prof. Elizabeth Njeri Wamae of KEMRI to Chair, NACOSTI
- ITROMID Partners/Collaborators
- Academic Calendar
- KEMRI Graduate School Vision, Mission, Core Values
- Introduction: (Establishment and organization of the center)
- Welcome Remarks
- PREVENTIVE ACTION PROCEDURE