In the News
KEMRI Takes Part in the Ndakaini-Half Marathon
KEMRI Team that Participated in the Ndakaini Half Marathon, Muranga County over the weekend pose for a photograph led by Assistant Director, Finance Mr. Anthony Wachira (Far left).
A Scientist working in the Biosafety Level 3 Laboratory, one of the specialized laboratories in KEMRI with capability of screening for Suspected Ebola Viral Disease (EVD) Sample and other Viral hemorrhagic fevers (VHFs).
African research scientists benefited from a Global Foodborne Infections Network Workshop on Integrated Surveillance of Foodborne Diseases and Antimicrobial Resistance, held at the Kenya Medical Research Institute (KEMRI) from August 18th-22nd, 2014.Read More . . .
- Prof. Elizabeth Njeri Wamae of KEMRI to Chair, NACOSTI
- ITROMID Partners/Collaborators
- Academic Calendar
- KEMRI Graduate School Vision, Mission, Core Values
- Introduction: (Establishment and organization of the center)
- Welcome Remarks
- PREVENTIVE ACTION PROCEDURE
- CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT