In the News
2nd KEMRI Annual Scientific & Health (KASH) Conference: Bridging the Gap in Health Research in Africa...
Strengthening systems for disseminating and transmitting research findings for evidence-based policy formulation and implementation - bridging the know-do-gap between knowledge and action, between evidence and practice
Dr. Nancy Quan, Global Vice President for Coco-Cola Research & Development (R&D) signs the Visitors Book when she visited KEMRI Headquarters on Tuesday, March 18th, 2014. Looking on are Dr. Elizabeth Bukusi, Deputy Director in charge of Research and Training and Dr. Charles Mwandawiro, Assistant Director in charge of Partnership & Collaborations.
- Prof. Elizabeth Njeri Wamae of KEMRI to Chair, NACOSTI
- ITROMID Partners/Collaborators
- Academic Calendar
- KEMRI Graduate School Vision, Mission, Core Values
- Introduction: (Establishment and organization of the center)
- Welcome Remarks
- PREVENTIVE ACTION PROCEDURE
- CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT