Coordination of all activities relating to the development, intellectual property protection, marketing and commercialization of the Institute’s research products and services.
- To develop and implement appropriate marketing strategies and plans towards generation and retention of customers for the Institute’s products and services.
- Develop effective intellectual property, technology transfer and commercialization strategies for the Institute’s research products and services.
- To identify and develop additional facilities for the development of products and services towards increasing customer offerings with the aim of increasing revenue generation at the Institute.
- To design appropriate customer-oriented programs that enhance retention of customers hooked on KEMRI’s products and services.
- Increasing access through the development and execution of appropriate marketing strategies of safe, effective, high quality and affordable diagnostic, pharmaceutical and analytical products and services for use in the healthcare system.
- Enhancing mutually beneficial relationships with the various Institute customers to ensure the development and delivery of high quality products and services for public benefit.
- Maintaining and continually improving the competence of staff through appropriate training and provision of enabling work environment that motivates, energizes and recognizes the contributions of individuals and teams.
- Complying with the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System (QMS) requirements and continuously improving the Institute’s products and services.
- Ensuring the delivery of products and services that conform or exceed our customers ‘requirements and expectations within a maximum duration of 24 hours once an order is placed.
- Emphasizing on customer satisfaction, meeting the requirements of both internal and external customers and establishing quality objectives to guide all operations in the department.
Customer Focus, Teamwork, Integrity and Timeliness.