CHILD AND ADOLESCENT HEALTH RESEARCH
This Unit co-ordinates prenatal, child and adolescent health research in order to advise on health policy and practice and also to address the epidemiology, risk factors and develop interventions for child and adolescent health.
It also addresses childhood nutrition:
- Neonatal and early childhood disease.
- Child Nutrition.
- Adolescent health.
- To undertake clinical trials and test tools to address child and adolescent health.
- Create linkages for support child and adolescent health.
- Provide clinical solutions for management of childhood adolescent diseases
- Working with MOH and other stakeholders to enable rapid transfer of knowledge from research into education and practice.
- Attract funding and partnerships for maternal, child and adolescent health.
- Provide consultancy to relevant bodies for capacity building.