- Acute arboviruses & hemorrhagic fevers: epidemiology, surveillance, outbreak investigations and control.
- Influenza and other Influenza and other Acute Respiratory Infections (ARI), epidemiology, diagnosis, etiology, management, outbreak investigations and control.
- Viral diarrhea: studies on etiology, epidemiology, management and control; vaccine trials and molecular characterization.
- Viral hepatitis: epidemiology, etiology, diagnosis, outbreak investigations and control.
- Expanded Programme on Immunization (EPI) diseases (Polio and Measles: Support AFP-Polio and measles surveillance and eradication programs, vaccine potency evaluation, Polio environmental surveillance.
- HIV and AIDS: Epidemiology, Phenotypic and Genotypic characterization, Prevention and Control, Drug resistance surveillance, QA/QC in HIV programs, Window period and transfusion safety studies, HIV Diagnostic services: Viral Load, EID, PCR, Operational Research in HIV/AIDS and Training.
- Customer Focus
- Team Work
- Uprightness and integrity