REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH RESEARCH
It addresses the understanding of the prevalence, risk factors, associations, interventions and drug trials for reproductive health.
The Division co-ordinates Reproductive Health Research to advise on health policy and practice of reproductive health medicine in four thematic areas of:
- Maternal-fetal research
- Reproductive oncology
- Family health/contraception
- Undertake clinical trials and test tools for reproductive health conditions.
- To address reproductive health cancers.
- Address infertility and find solutions for fertility and conception.
- Create linkages for support of maternal and paternal health.
- Provide clinical solutions for management of reproductive health conditions.
- Working with MOH and other stakeholders to enable rapid transfer of knowledge from research into education and practice.
- Attract funding and partnerships for maternal, child and adolescent health.
- Provide consultancy to relevant bodies for capacity building.